 General / 49003
  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) Are these the "common" colors you spoke of? (2 URLs) I was going to ask where one goes about buying these things, as a search of eBay for "LEGO diecast" was fruitless.. I eventually found these by searching "LEGO HO". I guess flea markets are (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) Darrell, These cars come up occasionally on the US ebay but they are a lot more common on the german ebay. Go to www.ebay.de and look in this category: Startseite > Alle Kategorien > Spielzeug > LEGO > Modellautos 1:87 Good luck, Eric (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) Thanks Eric! BTW, I got the catalog scan from the magazine article; I don't have the catalog myself. There are other neat photos in the article, but I didn't know how kosher it would be to scan and post them. Heck, don't even know if it was OK (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund

(...) I ended up buying that magazine online and I received it over the weekend. Very interesting article but I was hoping it would be a little longer... One item in the article that I didn't realize is that most of the cars (if not all) were (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)