 General / 48984
    how/where to post a set review? —Joe Strout
   I was sure I had seen user reviews of sets somewhere around here, either in the lugnet set guide or on peeron, but now I can't find any. The lugnet guide does link to a couple of notes (typically just a sentence fragment each, from what I've seen), (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: how/where to post a set review? —Julie Krenz
     (...) These links may help: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: how/where to post a set review? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Could you give a URL to specifically what you're referring to. If it is something like this: (URL) these one line comments are posted by members of LUGNET as they view sets that they like. There is an entry box and submission button to use to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)