 General / 48986
Re: how/where to post a set review?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:
I was sure I had seen user reviews of sets somewhere around here, either in the
lugnet set guide or on peeron, but now I can't find any.  The lugnet guide does
link to a couple of notes (typically just a sentence fragment each, from what
I've seen), but I can't even see how to add such a note.

Could you give a URL to specifically what you're referring to. If it is
something like this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=6339_1&v=n

then these one line comments are posted by members of LUGNET as they view sets
that they like. There is an entry box and submission button to use to enter
these comments (and private only to you ones as well) as well as inventory
information. This box and button are present, if you're a member, on every guide
set page, and let you revise or remove previous remarks and inventory info.

This is functionality that requires you to be a member, and be logged in, to
use.

I think it's explained somewhere in the helps but I forget where at the moment.
It might be in the FAQ, actually.

Hope that helps.