 General / 48849
    Re: AFOLs - The comic! —Thomas Stangl
   Jake, At BF, you were talking about the printing costs, and how little it cost to increase the run... Any chance of AFOLs helping out in any way on a future run to make sure that the # printed is much larger? (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: AFOLs - The comic! Jake McKee
   (...) Certainly. I'll keep that idea in mind when/if we do another print run. Great idea! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)