 General / 48849
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 00:09:53 GMT

Jake,

At BF, you were talking about the printing costs, and how little it cost to increase
the run...

Any chance of AFOLs helping out in any way on a future run to make sure that the #
printed is much larger?

Jake McKee wrote:

Anyway, how do individuals who are not associated with a LUG or event go
about getting a few copies?

I'd say talk to another AFOL and see if they can slide you a few. I'm all out of
the printed ones. Of course, what better reason to start up a local club in your
area... :)

Jake¬
---¬
Jake McKee¬