 General / 4882
  Re: Fallingwater

(...) generator. (...) Great stuff, very true to the original!!! I have visited Falling Water many times and your scale is very close. (In August I'm going to Wisconsin to see Talesin and The SCJohnson building, among others). Wonderful model. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Fallingwater

(...) Thanks! (...) Does anyone have some idea of why this is happening? It's very annoying... (...) Wow! Just for one page?!? I know you've won several Cool LEGO Site of the Week awards, but my model isn't quite the same scale as one of your (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Fallingwater

(...) Bram, its not the size, its the detail within the size. Falling Water is splendid. (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)