 General / 48784
  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Have you read the post you cited? It is pretty clear he passed on his chance to get reinstated. Given Larry’s role on LUGNET, I thought he’d understand the importance of the ToS: Dan informed me yesterday that I needed to remove that wording (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) -snip- (...) Well, I don't think its fair you make it seem thats where he stopped. He did change the wording, as requested to what he felt was within the ToS. I know that fact is not in question, but I think its only fair to put up all of his (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)