 General / 48750
    Re: Blue tubs question, 3033 vs. 4107 —John Ladasky
   (...) Hi, Jason, Thanks for the quick reply. We too almost have a "wall o' Lego". Our plastic storage shelf is a bit sturdier-looking than yours, and the shelves are spaced just a wee bit closer together. As I wrote earlier, it's almost as if the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, FTX)

        Re: Blue tubs question, 3033 vs. 4107 —Kevin Salm
   (...) If you are just now discovering the tub 4107, I suggest you act quickly to acquire more as most retailers have depleted their supplies and are restocking with the newer tubs; the newer tub containers are less useful, I think. Check out this (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.storage, FTX)