 General / 48747
    Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf? —Jim Dolan
   (...) Yes, I'm a lurker, but I decided to throw in my two cents on this considering I'm fluent in German (and am actually posting from Berlin right now). For all you non-German speakers "Vereinigte Staaten" is German for the United States. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf? —Tim David
   The parody of the US had occured to me too, it depend how you translate it. Tim (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)