 General / 48620
    Re: Global AFOLs Group - details —Ronald Vallenduuk
   (...) Hi Jake, First of all, I think it's a good idea to get some heads together from all over the community. Looking at the list of represented communities/groups/sites I wondered: if you want to keep the group small, why have 2 reps for (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Global AFOLs Group - details —Kecia Hansen
   (...) Hi, I'm not Jake, but I think I can answer this (at least partially). I know it might be confusing, but there are actually two different Eurobricks organizations! Hence there are two reps! I believe Eric Brok is primarily representing (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)