 General / 48580
    Re: A first step —Allister McLaren
   (...) Congratulations. (...) I agree with Tim. I think the opposite is the case. I have a six year old boy that was born four years before I came out of my 'dark age'. However, he's had Lego almost from birth, starting with Primo (which he wasn't (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A first step —Mark Jordan
     (...) That worries me a little too - that because she doesn't see me enjoying Duplo, that she will want to try the "little bricks" too early and then get frustrated. (...) I wonder what my daughter's first MOC will be. Brought up with 70's feminism (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A first step —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Having my now 9 year old son brought me out of my dark ages and we had many happy years discovering and sharing our Lego hobby together, but then the birth of my now 2.5 year old daughter put me in dark age II (no time, no money, my Lego room became (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)