 General / 48548
  Re: LEGO® Airlines ... where do you want to go?

(...) Not to mention the cost of maintaining just one of these planes. The owner of the auto dealer I work at just purchased a used Citation III for 2.5 million dollars. A new one can set you back starting from 5 million, and depending on (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® Airlines ... where do you want to go?

(...) Many companies also lease out their planes when there is a period where no activity is forseen. Which brings this back to the subject again. Is there a way to charter one of these jets :-) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® Airlines ... where do you want to go?

On 10:48 07/20/2004, Doug Eaton wrote (...) Rent it for just little round-about sight seeing hope... I wonder how many AFOLs would pay for a flight around the city in the LEGO jet :-) --- wubwub aka stephen f roberts wildbrick.com - Jain's Guide : (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)