 General / 48522
Re: Walmart no longer lists Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Barnes wrote:
Did anyone notice that Walmart - Toys - All brands no longer lists Lego?

I have noted that the shelf space for Lego has been shrinking for the last year
or so.

I do hope TLG and Walmart are not having a spat. Walmart's awfully powerful
these days!

I ran into that once, but if you navigate to the top-level Toys page and then
select the Building Sets link, you'll find plenty of Lego listed.  The Brands
page looks to be maintained by hand as it isn't entirely in alphabetical order
and it looks far too short to be a comprehensive list of the brands Walmart
carries.

I definitely agree with the observation that Lego is getting less shelf space as
that matches my experience with my local Walmarts.

Mark