 General / 48468
    Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! —Ted Michon
   (...) Randall et al- Ah, but what is "the good of the community"? Certainly "the community" is not the same as LEGO's core market. Our community is a niche of serious LEGO builders, both kids and adults, who prize the value of the highly flexible, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!! —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.general, Ted Michon wrote: (snip and not picking on Ted in particular) I will not dispute, and *have* not disputed, the validity of the color topic as a topic that can and should be discussed on LUGNET. However I dispute that it is an (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)