 General / 4833
    Re: How old are these Legos? —Gary R. Istok
   Well I'm back now.... and Bill did a great job in answering in my absence (smirking profusely). All kidding aside, there are about a dozen people that I would consider among the best in the world (in the online LEGO community) at being knowledgeable (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How old are these Legos? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     To all, No disrespect to Bill Katz, I am still new to the AFOL community, I guess. Gary just blew me away with his Lego expertise! Maybe we could use an expert page to list all the knowledgeable people to send questions to on Lugnet! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How old are these Legos? —Bill Katz
   Gary Istok (gistok@umich.edu) wrote: : Well I'm back now.... and Bill did a great job in answering in my absence : (smirking profusely). All kidding aside, there are about a dozen people that I : would consider among the best in the world (in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)