 General / 48249
  wings 3585 and 3586 and Pat Pend

Recently I got a secondhand 687, which has the (URL) and (URL) wings in blue, and I compared those wings with the white ones from my 6368. I noticed that the white wings from set 6368 have little humps of ABS where the blue wings from set 687 have (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)