 General / 48197
    Re: downsizing —Eric Sophie
   Hello, while I would not say I have too much Lego, I certainly have a chore in maintaining it all. So, what I do is keep one color out that I can work with. Try that. Also, I keep choice elements and parts out on my desk that I hope to use some day. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

        Re: downsizing —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) I have just started reaching the point where it is a chore to store my LEGO, and I have been coming up with my own storage solutions given my space restrictions. The thing that faces me is that I have no one area reserved for LEGO building, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.storage)