 General / 48117
    Re: 2004 Alpha Team: The Good, the Bad, and the Jack Stone —Don Heyse
   (...) Are you sure about that? They may not be the exact same parts, but the hinge fingers sure look like a match. I'll have to test it though. I'd bet Lego has a patent on the new click hinge finger design, in addition to any patents on the hinged (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2004 Alpha Team: The Good, the Bad, and the Jack Stone —Dave Schuler
   (...) Oops. Perhaps my wording was vague, but you're correct. The fingers are indeed compatible, though the bricks/plates themselves are not overly similar. I would guess that they're not sufficiently idential to be in danger of patent infringement. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)