 General / 48106
  Blue tub 3033

I have never seen a blue tub 3033 in Belgium (has it ever been available in Europe?). I only know of its existence via AFOL webpages (mostly from the USA). Untill know... (URL) Notice the "Basic" logo on the side. I thought it should be the "System" (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, FTX)

  Re: Blue tub 3033

(...) Clearly it is now, since it's priced in Euros. (...) I think they've successfully retired "System" as a product group name. Unlike DUPLO and TECHNIC, System is more commonly known as just "LEGO", so it's not exactly a household name. Dropping (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, FTX)