 General / 48095
Re: Modified Lego and new uses for old pieces.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Although I don't condone modifying Lego, I have to say I don't discourage it
either.

One example that I use, is removing faces off of Minifig heads.  A few alcohol
wipes do nicely.  I get some nice 1x1 fat round bricks this way.  I have already
(literally) defaced a few skeleton heads that way to get this in white (I don't
think these were ever sold that way in white).

A few of these have showed up lately in the designer sets ( and as early as
1997)
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3626b

Jeramy