 General / 48061
Re: Google servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:44:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Stacey wrote:
Dunno if its been posted here before, but I got sent this link to the
original Google storage
http://www-db.stanford.edu/pub/voy/museum/pictures/display/0-4-Google.htm
Parts of it are definitely Duplo but by the look of it the bricks on top are
MB

from humble beginnings

Interesting....

On the placard next to the cabinet in the first picture it says "10 of these
drives were assembled and placed in a low cost cabinet" (or something to that
effect)

Well if it was low cost, that must mean it was definitely Mega Blocks!

Bill