 General / 48041
    New Color in Alpha Team —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   Hi, Just bought set 4742, new Alpha Team Jet Ski. As afterburners, there's the usual 1x1 round plates, but not in the usual transNEONorange, but a new transDARKorange - at least I think it is new, I've never seen it before. Arne, Copenhagen (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Color in Alpha Team —David Laswell
   (...) I really wish trans-neon orange had never picked up the name "trans-orange", since this shade of orange fits much more appropriately with the other five basic transparent shades. There are even two trans-neon shades that are exclusive to the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)