 General / 47983
    Re: 2x4 Brick model? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Hello Darrell, there are many people that have done larger scaled 2 by 4 bricks, but I haven't seen any instructions. So far, I have 2 versions (URL) The first pic links to close up pics of the one that is 7 inches long (which is 6 times (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2x4 Brick model? —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Wow, neat, thanks to everyone for the links. I never thought to check Brickshelf, DOH. I like your smaller brick - am I correct in assuming each stud is detachable? That would actually help me out.. Are any of the parts particularly (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 2x4 Brick model? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Well thank you very much Darrell. As for the parts for the 7 inch (well 7 and half actually, but who is counting?) brick they are all pretty easy to come by, at least in that colour (red). The big brick is 7 layers of bricks high. The block (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)