 General / 47983
Re: 2x4 Brick model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have instructions for an enlarged 2x4 brick made of lego? I'd really
like one about a foot long, but I guess I'd take any size.

Oh, and it would really help if you had a parts list too.. That way I could just
purchase exactly what I needed. :)

Hello Darrell, there are many people that have done larger scaled 2 by 4 bricks,
but I haven't seen any instructions. So far, I have 2 versions
http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/sculptur.htm The first pic links to close up pics of
the one that is 7 inches long (which is 6 times normal size) and the second pic
leads to the one that is 21 inches long (that was linked earlier in the thread
by Kris).
If you don't find any instructions,  drop me an email and I could do a count
piece and parts list for the 7 inch one for you.  The construction is pretty
simple, I think there are enough pics to figure it out. Unfortunately, it isn't
quite as big as you were looking for.

Good luck,
Janey "Red Brick"