 General / 47979
    Re: New Knight's Kingdom Prices —Brian Kasprzyk
   Before you go running off on tangents, let's get one thing straight, Lego was in the red in those years, not because of poor sales for Lego sets, but for poor sales in their other ventures, clothing, pens, etc. Now a different spin I would like to (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Knight's Kingdom Prices —David Laswell
   (...) Poor sales of certain themes also contributed. I'm not sure where the loss in 1998 came from, but Galidor, the first wave of NHL sets (we'll have to see how the new minifig-scale sets do), and the NBA theme all pretty much tanked in their (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)