 General / 47947
47946  |  47948
Subject:
Are we there yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:31:14 GMT

Yes, I am a backseat complainer.  But I wanted to know what the progress was on
the great changes we were told would be made to LUGNET:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2421&t=i&v=a

I know there is a new server.  But I am not sure what else has changed.

A group of people were named as an advisory committee.  I have met many of those
named and trust and respect them.  But I don't know what they are doing.

After the flurry of discussion and activity (partly promted by the LEGOfan.net
insurrection), talk of big changes seems to have died down.

From this participant's viewpoint, I see the same LUGNET I've always seen.

What's in store for the future?

--
Thomas Main