 General / 47932
    FOTW —Jamie Dunn
   Well, technically it was 2 weeks ago, but anyways, we were out garage-sailing (or however you would spell it) and stopped by a church rummage sale...there didn't seem to be much, but I saw a box under the table (had a lego logo on it). Upon closer (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FOTW —Scott Arthur
   (...) What? You mean you did not haggle?!? ;) Well done; that is quite a find. Whenever I get good Lego cheap I often think that the person selling it did not actually buy it (i.e. it was a gift) and so views it as an inexpensive toy. Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: FOTW —Jamie Dunn
   (...) Well, It was a church rammage sale, I was a bit scared of "who" was watching...didn't want to push my luck :) hehe.....<Bow to the Lego God in the sky> (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)