 General / 47846
    Re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks —Aaron West
   Actually, I'd say it the other way around. LEGO used to look like what Mega Blocks is focused around now, but MB uses more action elements in their sets. Basic and model building sets look a lot like what people who grew up with LEGO are used to. In (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)