 General / 47795
  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Great idea. How about passing it on not (only) via mail, but via personal meetings of fans? E.g. it could be sent to some german AFOL and could then be passed on at TSL in Berlin - Possibly with a group foto of all the AFOLs present. Someone (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Well, it's up to the hosts to bring Brad to their Lug meetings. As for major events, I'm already planning on sending Brad to BrickFest this summer, although I won't be there myself. (...) This too is in the works :-) And if I get a bit of (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)