 General / 47770
47769  |  47771
Subject:
LifeLitesT Series 3 Luke Skywalker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 07:19:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The newest from Brickmodder Labs is a LifeLitesT Series 3 custom Endor Luke
with LED lightsaber.  Luke is totally self contained and features:

* Fully poseable minifig completely "stock" on the outside.
* LED lightsaber.  Lightsaber glows by power of included battery.
* Replaceable CR1025 battery.
* SPDT slide On/Off switch inside torso.

I'm very pleased with the outcome of the final version.  Many thanks to
all who have pushed me to keep making improvements over previuos designs.
Keep up the great work guys!

Indirect link: http://www.brickmodder.net/darkside.html
Direct link: http://www.brickmodder.net/mods/newluke.html

-bm