 Star Wars / 16679
Re: LifeLitesT Series 3 Luke Skywalker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 00:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   The newest from Brickmodder Labs is a LifeLitesT Series 3 custom Endor Luke with LED lightsaber. Luke is totally self contained and features:
  • Fully poseable minifig completely “stock” on the outside.
  • LED lightsaber. Lightsaber glows by power of included battery.
  • Replaceable CR1025 battery.
  • SPDT slide On/Off switch inside torso.

Great work Rob! You keep amazing me with every new advancement!

   I’m very pleased with the outcome of the final version. Many thanks to all who have pushed me to keep making improvements over previuos designs.

Spotlighted!!!

-Tom McD. http://www.spamcake.com/space