 General / 47754
Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 19:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Josh Baakko wrote:
   Comming in the next MONTH, an “unofficial AFOL records site”. I came up with this idea today. Basicaly I’m aiming for largest, and most catagories, i.e.:
Most minifigs
Largest castle
Largest Caslte Army
Tallest Minifig Building
Tallest Tower

the page will be located at http://afolrecords.blockchoice.com

get your submissions ready, i’ll post an e-mail to send them to soon!
Josh

Josh,

Your email bounces messages. It says your box is full.

Don’t tell me, you’re vying for the title of ‘largest collection of old gray?’

-Tim