 General / 47748
    Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —Anders Isaksson
   (...) It's been done before :-) Search for MWT, Minifig World Tour. But that doesn't make it a bad idea, I really like the concept, and would be willing to host a Minifig for a couple of days here in Eskilstuna, Sweden, just as I did for Colin and (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —Terry Prosper
   (...) people seem to like it a lot! I've received many emails today from people willing to participate. I'll probably send the Minifig next week, if all goes as planned. Terry (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)