 General / 47747
    Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Terry, I think this is a great idea. You may not be aware of this, but Classic-Castle.com has an unofficial mascot named Henry. This little minifig knight is traveling around the world to various countries. He was created by Patrick Morgan and (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —Terry Prosper
   (...) I didn't know about that. I had this idea from "Le fabuleus Destin d'Amélie Poulin", which is known in the States as simply "Amelie". Remember the dwarf? If you didn't see the movie, run to your video store! Terry (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)