 General / 47729
    Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Thomas Stangl
   Again, I'm not holding my breath on this one, but most Promotional sets are packed much tighter than normal sets, most likely because they don't need to worry about Shelf Presence (and many are Airline promotions, which NEED to be as dense as (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Don Heyse
   (...) If you squint, you can clearly see this one is done up in the New Universal Maersk Grue color. ;) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Welcome to Zork. West of House. You are in an open field west of a big white house with a boarded front door. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)