 General / 47727
    Missing Pieces —Chris Yoder
   Does anyone else have this problem? I buy a couple sets a week. This week there were some good sales and clearance items, so I've purchased half a dozen sets this week. At this pace, every few months I run across a set that has a missing piece. The (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Missing Pieces —Aaron West
   (...) I had a lot of trouble with that regarding the Chrome Knights Kingdom sets. After a while I became paranoid and counted every brick while sorting. Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes open again. (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)