 General / 47727
47726  |  47728
Subject:
Missing Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 23:48:12 GMT

Does anyone else have this problem? I buy a couple sets a week. This week there
were some good sales and clearance items, so I've purchased half a dozen sets
this week. At this pace, every few months I run across a set that has a missing
piece. The latest set I've had with a missing piece is The Knight Bus, so I had
to contact LEGO because I don't have any other purple pieces to replace it with.

~Chris