 General / 47711
Re: LEGO Constructionary game - anyone bought or played this yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 11:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.games, Allan Bedford wrote:
A co-worker pointed out this item on the web today:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M1ED228A6  (1)

<snip>

So we (my co-worker and I) are wondering:

1)  Has anyone bought and/or played this game yet?

2)  Is it as much fun as the Creator game?

3)  Why wouldn't LEGO.com be selling this through their website?  My co-worker
noted that if it had been available 2 weeks ago when we placed our large group
order she expects we would have been ordering several of these.  Parents in my
office were a bit steamed this year when they couldn't get the Creator game that
has been wildly popular among the kids who got it last year.  But I'm getting
off topic.  :)

So if anyone has any further information or a quick review of this game, perhaps
you can post something.

Good questions,

At least two people at boardgamegeek have played it (there is minimal info on
the game):

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8256

Thanks in advance!
Allan B.

(1) Actual link, in case the short one doesn't work:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000087BE7/ref%3Dnosim/xxfg-20/104-6835167-2012736

Anyone?

Paulo