 General / 47581
    Problem with BrickShelf —Leonard Hoffman
   Perhaps we need a group on lugnet for talking about BrickShelf. One thing I don't particularly care for about BrickShelf is that when you upload a zip file that has something wrong with it (ie, spaces in the filenames) nothing shows up when you're (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Problem with BrickShelf —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) Lenny, Your question should be directed to Kevin Loch @ webmaster@brickshelf.com Rich (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)