 General / 47581
47580  |  47582
Subject:
Problem with BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 18:35:18 GMT

Perhaps we need a group on lugnet for talking about BrickShelf.

One thing I don't particularly care for about BrickShelf is that when you upload
a zip file that has something wrong with it (ie, spaces in the filenames)
nothing shows up when you're done uploading.  You just have to figure out what
you did wrong, fix it, and try again.

But today I tried to twice to upload some pictures, and each time nothing
appeared.  I check my file names, they are fine (no spaces, dashes, etc).  And
yet it still doesn't work.

Perhaps BrickShelf isn't kosher with WinZip 9.0 ?  Anyone think they can help me
with this dilema?

-Lenny