 General / 4757
  has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

has anyone made any minifig scale jails? why has TLG not made one? it would fit right in with the large number of police stations, paddy wagons, police cars etc that they have made. and jails are accually good things... that is where they put all (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) police (...) I have a minifig police station including jail cells on my Downtown Site: www.geocities.com/~e...ntown.html (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) The Ed Boxer downtown is very cool.. There where several police stations that had jails and one Wild West set. But I think you were talking about a full scale prision. Paulo (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

yes i am talking about a full scale prison. i guess one of the problems withb that as far as TLG is concerened is the size and also the number of figs needed. (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) Jonathan, Don't you know that real Lego TOWNs can only be made up of police/fire/gas stations, construction/delivery vehicles and racing tracks ;) Besides, correctional facilities tend to be grey buildings of little or no aesthetic beauty (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) You'll never see any official Lego waste, either. (...) And this is why. X-P Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) You mean like castles? <grin> <duck> James (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

NoNo, you didn't read all of his message... it said with little or no aesthetic beauty..... my castle's always have lots of that :) Now stand in line for the wiffle bat beating! Who's got the bat???? :-) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

One would think that Tamy's castles would _have_ wiffle bats. Aren't all castles supposed to have bats? -- Terry K -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) I know my office fridge does. And the siege is coming along nicely -- I think the tuna sandwich will surrender its forces around Thursday. We probably won't even need to use the burning oil. Cheers, - jsproat -- Jeremy H. Sproat (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) won't (...) Dang. I'll bet by then that tuna sandwich is just gearing up for good solid defense. No one'll touch it after then. (...) Except that his saber ain't what it used to be.. -Tom McD. when replying, note that no vaccine can be made (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)