 General / 47552
  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) ... snipped ... (...) Now I disagree. While this may true for the readers at LUGNET, how much of this so-called "noise" is actually reaching TLG? No one at TLG (besides Jake) is reading all of these color-change complaints. Sometimes, when the (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Wanna bet? I think you have *no idea* how many people at TLG do or don't read LUGNET, or where they sit in the corporate hierarchy, or whether the thread is actually doing more harm than good or not. I don't have much better info than you do, (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) I can most definately confirm this. Usually after posting links to/pictures of a new MOC I have hosted on my own websites visits coming from the lego.com domain start appearing usually the next day... (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)