 General / 47515
  We Build For Fun, Right? (was Re: Announcing new legend!)

(...) It was that last sentence that really got me thinking. Some posts I've seen put up about going into a "quasi-dark-age" have just left me uneasy. There is nothing wrong voicing displeasure with what LEGO has done but to take as far as "That's (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: We Build For Fun, Right? (was Re: Announcing new legend!)

(...) It doesn't bug me. If they're only going to stick around to complain, then I'd rather not have to filter through their posts. (...) Yes, I think it's quite extreme. It puzzles me, but it doesn't upset me. To each his own. -Tim (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)