 General / 47491
    Re: Enough about colors already —Avery Christy
   Yep, this got ugly in a hurry. If truth be told, I can see why TLC did the color change. Here is my theory: TLC felt that it should keep its lines fresh; TLC felt that a new vigor should be fed into the toys is made. So, it came up with several (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Enough about colors already —Tony Alexander
   (...) Avery, thanks for your reply! To me what's abhorrent is the hostility our fellow hobbyists are showing over two slightly changed colors. It seems such a small thing for which to relegate TLG employees to goat-herding for the rest of their (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)