 General / 47446
47445  |  47447
Subject:
The most invisible "good thinking" ever seen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:22:12 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:
* "good thinking"
* it was business decision
Well, if there was good thinking involved, nobody managed to notice it
so far.

Did anyone see those hoards of kids streaming in the toy shops,
screaming "YES! I want those new colours!!!"?

If the reasons were that good, why don't they present them? Maybe we all
overlooked the on superb, unique, divine advantage the new colours bring
forward?

The best would be to bring the persons responsible for this change to a
live Q&A at brickfest or a similar event, and let them explain why the
colour change is good.

Maybe we will understand, then. Or, maybe, Jake needs a shovel to remove
the remains. But, judging from the outright, suicidal boldness of the
decision to punch the AFOLs in the face again and harder with their
decision, they can't actually be cowards, can they?

Yours, still amazed about this decision, Christian Treczoks