 General / 47113
Re: The GeeBee is Ready. [Image Heavy]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   Hey all,

Full gallery can be found here.

Very nicely done. The shape is excellent and looks very substantial. Are you going to rebuild the whole thing from scratch at the show? That’s a pretty tall order if you are. Or are you just going to partially disassemble this one and rebuild a small segment of it?

Either way, it’s a great looking model. I’d wager to say Model Shop quality.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com