 General / 47111
Re: The GeeBee is Ready. [Image Heavy]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:

I’ll be posting pictures of the public build, along with in-depth comments on construction, later.

Wow, that’s a great model. The colors are awesome, and it looks like it pretty much only uses basic bricks. Very cool. I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures and commentary.

Derek