 General / 47057
Re: Two things: a Question and an announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:12:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott DeWolf wrote:
Question:  I remember reading somewhere once that there is a (I believe)
German word that describes shuffling around a box of LEGO.

Yes, there is.

Oh, you're probably wondering what it is.  It took me a while to track down a
source for it, but here ya go:

http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/Fun/german