 General / 47054
Two things: a Question and an announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:49:09 GMT

Hi.

Question:  I remember reading somewhere once that there is a (I believe) German
word that describes shuffling around a box of LEGO.

Announcement:  I have begun the task of disassembling built sets and then
sorting and storing them in my Plano storage system.  If anyone's interested in
this sordid tale as it unfolds, you can read about it on my blog @
http://chickenskratch.blogspot.com