 General / 47050
  [Update!] Re: A GeeBee for the Zoo...

So I stopped by the Zoo today to iron out the details. This place is amazing. They've got tons of planes in beautiful condition, what is soon to be the largest hand-painted mural on the planet (no, really. Guiness is supposed to stop in in a week or (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  Re: [Update!] Re: A GeeBee for the Zoo...

(...) I love the Air Zoo, its a really fun place. Best of luck with this! Do you have the GeeBee already planned out? -Tim (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  Re: [Update!] Re: A GeeBee for the Zoo...

Another update - To anyone who might be planning on going to the opening on Thursday (not sure anyone was), I was wrong about it being open to the public. Sorry, there was a miscommunication somewhere. As for the GeeBee (I always want to type that (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)